welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
6:23 PM
May 21, 2009
This past year has been a blast, especially since last August when I started taking proper dance classes. I did travel and tourism at TAFE since last year, and I enjoyed it thinking that this will be the bachelors degree that I will take to university with me. But I was wrong and I regret realising it now.
Very good friends had reminded me that I must finish my course, one of which was my teacher Jaye. I must say thank you for thinking that I can finish this course. Thanks for making me smile everytime we talk online or offline, it doesn't matter.
I had a chat with my dad a few minutes ago, he wanted me to finish my course. But I can't, because I am getting bored of it. My heart and my want is not with it. My mum said not to think about it, but I can't stop thinking about it. I am officially broken.
If i go back to Indonesia, dance will be taken away from me. I don't want that, but I don't want to finish my course either. What do I do? AND NO JAYE AND EVERYONE ELSE... I want to drop this course.
Broken...
Labels: stressed