welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
12:33 AM
April 16, 2009
Lately, I've been feeling insecure about things. I've loved, but never deep, nothing is working out. I know insecurities comes with love, it can't be avoided. Because there will be times, despite the length of the relationship where insecurities will occur. Love is not an experience that is just about happiness, there are more downs than ups than one can imagine. Love is like a double sided coin, consisting of happiness and pains. However, there will be happy endings for lovers out there if they can overcome the pains and despairs that comes with being in love.
Fears is an emotion that will be felt by all human beings. It's unbearable at times, but there are always ways to overcome it. As of this week, I've had my shares of fears; as the week comes to an end, there is a showcase at the end of the line. I fear that if we go on stage, that we as a whole group of showcase students won't be able to perform to the best of our ability due to lack of practice. Since Tuesday night, there hasn't been a lot of people involved in hip - hop showcase to show up to practice. This resulted in the students at practice to be unable to master the formations taught by Jaye. We've all worked hard to master all steps of the "Angel's Eyes" routine, however there aren't many people putting their effort in learning it before the showcase. And this attitude pisses me OFF >___
For the past two weeks, we the showcase students at Dancekool has been practicing extra hard for the up and coming showcase on Sunday 19th of April. Exhaustion, due to practice timings are starting to show. We've been practicing nonstop for the past two weeks at night at Sydney Entertainment Centre in the cold. Especially our teacher Jaye, I believe he is the most exhausted person for the past months and weeks preparing the routine for the showcase. Despite all his busy schedule, he's still coping with the timings and for that I AM forever greatful for all the effort he has put into organising the event. I am forever greatful for all the effort he has put into choreographing and teaching the routine. JAYE I LOVE YOU FOR BEING THE BEST TEACHER EVER!! I can't thank you enough, however I'll be out on stage on Sunday and I'll make you proud!! WOOHOOOO!! lol xD.
Labels: DK volume 23, prep