Before we get to the "Dancing is GREAT!!!" part, lets just get a rant going cause I have something to rant about that is getting on my nerve since the beginning of last year's second semester >.<.
So... Well, there's this girl that I HATE with a passion. She's thick headed and think that she dresses fine. However I would like to think otherwise about her dress code. So anyway, she dresses like a slut, in the literal meaning of the word. She wears mini skirts that's five inches above the knees, tank tops even in winter. And she stated; and I quote "I don't have any jeans". Who in the world doesn't have jeans? Even a pair is non - existent in her wardrobe. And, she complains about the miniscule things around her >.< she always say "I hated it when people on the street ask me for my number". Who wouldn't be pissed after hearing those phrases for a million times? IF she didn't want to be bothered by the men on the street, I suggest that she wears something more modest, like a shirt and jeans? But she ain't got any of those probably >.< GRRRRRR!!! This makes it the more reasonable it is to STRANGLE her.
Oh and yesterday, I talked to her about the things she said behind my back. I said to her "I heard from Noriko that you said I am ugly" and she said "No I didn't, somebody else did." HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT SHIT? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! She's a bitch, piece of shit, slut, cunt, PAIN in the ass. I don't know what her problem is, but she should've told me to my FUCKIN' face. She kept denying that it was someone else that said I'm ugly, oh and she changed it to "I heard someone say that "Junita is weird". So I told her to tell me who it was that said that, but nooooooo she just FUCKIN' refused... and said "You're angry, I cannot tell you, cause if I did, that means I am bitching about them" If that's the case, is it right to not tell me that everyone thinks I am weird? Is it right to actually protect those assholes? Is it RIGHT to lie to me?
I DO NOT like it when people who don't know me, just straight away JUDGE me based on the way I act. I DO NOT like it when people lie to me to protect the ones who made bad judgements about me. I DO NOT like Cindy, she a fuckin' cunt who should die in the fires of hell, a fuckin' asshole who does not value kindness, a fuckin' slut who doesn't know what it feels to be greatful. She's a person who does not value personal space, because she followed Noriko around for three hours on Monday, got her resume printed at Noriko's preffered work experience travel agent and she basically FOLLOWED everyone around for hours on end.
I felt like she was stalking me from the beginning to the end of last semester. SHE FOLLOWED ME TO DANCEKOOL LAST SEMESTER ON A WEDNESDAY!! Stayed for an hour at the studio, met Jaye when she should've gone home or stayed down at the entrance. This was while I was busy making the presentation for Dale. She doesn't do her part of assignments, PEOPLE BEWARE OF HER LAZYNESS!!!! do not experience it if you don't have to.
On a lighter note, I went to dance today xD hehehe, instead of just doing Jaye's I went to Sonia's as well cause it was free. I thought it was great, but really tiring xD. Oh by the way, Sonia's french hehehe, she's a tiny mademoiselle, but wow she really does know her specialty which is street jazz. during her class I ended up going out of the studio and get another bottle of water... I drank 2 bottles during the two hours I was at DK xD. I skipped a bit of Jaye's warm up cause I felt warmer than usual xD hahaha. We continued with "Angel's Eyes" nyahh I love that song hahaha, we added a new step into it... ehehehe... I'll prolly show it next Tuesday before law xD hohohoho. And that is if I still remember it xD hahaha.
Anyway, overall today was a fun day, but yeah about Cindy wasn't the case. I'll end it here for today xD hohoho... it has gone too long.
Labels: DK, stressed