welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
5:58 PM
July 24, 2011
超新星, also known as Supernova or 초신 성 is a 6 membered group by MNet Entertainment, debuted in 2007 with the song HIT and miserably failed in capturing the korean public.
The first time I heard of them was when T-ara collaborated with them for the digital single TTL, which stands for Time To Love. At that time I only knew them by name, and wasn't at all interested in their music until their song 그 리 운날 에 (On days that I missed You)was on TV from my sister's laptop. The first person that I saw and fell in love with was Kim Sung Je with his stage name as Sirius. When I think about comparing beauties with Sung Je against Jae Joong, I would still choose Jae Joong but then it's cause Sung Je's more masculine than Jae Joong XDD.
Next we have Yun Hak as my second bias, why!? you ask; it's because he's just handsome and in my opinion is the umma of the group rather than appa. And his Japanese is sadly enough better than mine hahahaha. He's an awesome leader. He's 28, but still as beautiful as ever hehehehe. He also reminds me of Lee Jun Ki; it's because of his eyes and the way his hair is styled for the public :D.
The other 4 doesn't really matter but Sung Mo is my next bias after Yun Hak. He just grows on me hohohoho. Not much can be said about him in my opinion ><. However, it seems like I always go for the vocalist rather than rappers. Yun Ho and Chunnie are exceptions though to the "no rapper love" policy xD, cause heyyy they're DBSK, what do you expect? They are forever be my number 1.
Now if you wish to check Supernova out, please go to youtube and listen to their music. You definitely won't be disappointed. When they failed, it seems like they were exiled from their own country. Their talents in dancing and singing were totally thrown out the window and were denied. It's totally unfair, thus why they gambled and went to Japan and they took the Japanese market's heart :D.
Labels: KPop talk