welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
11:48 PM
February 9, 2011
Hi everyone :D. I am back from the dead hahahaha. I can't believe that I haven't updated since last October. It's allready 2011 and I am still a bum xD hahahahaha. My carreer plan has come to a halt, I am on that crossroad where I have to really decide what I am going to do with my life.
I am back to dancing for the time being, but I don't dance almost everyday xD. That's just a waste of money, I am not planning to spend, when in fact I don't have much in my account. But I just hope that this year is a good year for a snake like me :D. The year of the golden rabbit :D.
For everyone out there I wish you all a VERY belated New Year xD hahahahahahha.
Labels: random