welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
7:48 PM
February 16, 2011
A few days ago I was surfing the net and I stumbled along to DGNA (Dae Guk Nam A) thus the title of this post is "Biteul Biteul". It's the sound when you stumble before you actually fall down xD.
I am smittened over the leader... Mika-ssi :D. He's the oldest out of five, and was born on the 28th of June 1990 xD. Awwwww, he's my dong saenggg LOL... actually all five of them are my dong saeng deul. Next we have our second oldest, Karam-ssi. He's in fact Yun Ho oppa's super fan boy, originally from the 4th generation XING and he went by the name of Rising. He's our beauty God face vocalist along with Mika :D. He's the centrefold of DGNA just like Joongie oppa for DBSK :D. He even loves cooking and can cooking everything that's Korean :D. His inspiration was Yun Ho oppa :D. He shares birthdays with Mika as they have the same date but a year apart :D. Isn't that awesome. I think he'd go well with Mika :D, thus my soon to be OTP is Mikaram XD. The band appa and umma together~~~!
Next we're onto InJoon :D. He's our talkative third youngest xDDD. He's DGNA's MC in my opinion, cause he talks a lottt and loves to sing :D. Hyun Min is nexttt :D. He's our Husky-ssi xD hahahaha, also was a member of XING and yesh he went by the name Husky due to his husky voice :D. And lastly we have our maknae Jay-ssi. He's the popping prodigy at Star King in 2008 :D. I saw a vid on youtube for that and I will say, he really deserves to be called the poppin' prodigy~~! I think he should come to Sydney to teach XD LOLLL. He's an awesome popper :D. Our dancer maknaee Kiparang~~~! Neomu sarang hae yo~~!
From left to right: Hyun Min, In Joon, Jay, Karam, Mika :D. They are the BOSS (Dae Guk Nam A/ Daikoku Danji) Korea's latest KPop industry rookie~~! :D
Labels: KPop talk