welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
9:17 PM
August 24, 2010
Good news everybody~~~ hahahaha. I am going to Korea next week yayyy. By going to Korea I hope that my thoughts, my mind and my soul will somewhat calm down after seven months in Singapore. With that in mind, I am going on a tour from Jakarta by Cathay Pacific to Seoul, Everland, Daegu, Nam I Island and Gyeonggi just to name a few places. This time, instead of with my parents and family, I'll be going with my aunt :D.
I'll bring my camera with me and take lots of pictures of my trip to share once I'm back :D. yayyyyy, Amy you'll definitely love this post xDD. There's a place which has a pizza shop owned by Kim Jun Su's father abonim :D. Guess??
Labels: Indonesia, trip plan