welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
2:13 AM
March 23, 2010
So, today was the start of the assessment week at Toni & Guy Academy, with cut/ blowdry assessment. Why do I say I passed my first cut assessment today without a model in the morning? The reason is rather simple, and that is because I suppose to not have a model at all today. Therefore, in the morning I hadn't a chance to cut and had to practice blowdry on dolly head.
I passed because, my teacher let me pass with a 75%/ 9 out of 12 marks. At first with the way I cut, I didn't hope for my teacher Zac to pass me today. But he did, and I am thankful.
Every single cutting days spent for the last 2 and half months close to 3 months, I listened to anything my teachers told me. And I guess it sorta paid off. In the end I get to pass something, but there's always improvements to be made :D.
This year has gone fast, it's nearly April and in June is my birthday. Gahhh, what a lonely year it will be during the month of June *sigh*. But anywayy, tomorrow is colour assessments... wish me luck :D.
Labels: assessment week, Singapore, Toni and Guy Academy