welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
2:41 AM
January 23, 2010
hey everyone :D... Junita here again updating her happenings in Singapore. Today, we had class on colour molecules and formulations of colours; colour pigments and what nots about hair :D. All day today was a theory, but it was a fun one. I had to explain my homework on the colour wheel XD. My drawing was very childish, if you don't understand the colour wheel for art classes, then you won't probably understand my depiction of the colour pigments, divided into primary, secondary, tertiary colours.
After the class finished, all seven of us had to clean up, and as I was the second IC for this week, I had to delegate tasks to members of the batch. Today I did the mirrors together with first IC :D Jia Xin. I also did the stock take :D, yayy I love stock taking but it take a little bit of time XD. After the duties were done, Jia Xin, Sharen and I went to the movies and we watched Tooth Fairy :D hohohoho. A comedy movie about a guy who didn't like dreams, he crushed other peoples dreams and looked down upon imaginations. So, because of his attitude, he dreamt of being called to the fairy land XD, and he had to do tooth fairy duty. It was hillarious XD. We laughed a lot.
After the movie we went to get dinner at Maccas hehehehehe, and then we did our formulation homework while eating :D. haahhahaha, and we finished, so all that's left is the level book. YAYYYY~! Go us xD heehhehehe
Labels: outing, Singapore, Tony and Guy Academy