welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
12:25 AM
January 7, 2010
Hey everyone~! Junita here at my new place. I am currently located somewhere in Singapore. I've been here for about a week or more, studying at Tony & Guy academy Singapore. I haven't been able to adjust to the hot weather and the train (MRT) system here yet, however I hope I will slowly adapt to my changing environment.
Since Monday the 4th of January, I've been going to Tony & Guy Singapore and learning hair dressing. And I found my first and second teacher to be 2 HOT Singaporean guy >.< too bad one is married with three children, while the other one remains a mystery. Their names are Roy and Zach, they are my trainers XD. And tomorrow will have Roy for Cutting workshop :D. Yayy~~ hehehehe :D.
I heard that TVXQ are in Sydney, and I am somewhat pissed that I am not in Sydney T_T. I want to be in Syd, but maybe Roy will make me stay... I mean he'll be the reason I stay on XD.
I can't wait to get new haircuts/ technicals after graduation :D. But I hope I get through the exams first :D. Met Joshua a couple of times this week, she's nice and she's Korean xD. I sorta spoke to her today, and she was surprised that I can speak Korean XD. LMAO, she's pretty. She is also a trainer shipped to Singapore from the Tony&Guy Academy in Korea.
At Tony&Guy, all students are trained to live the salon life. Basically, in every salon, every member must work as a team. My Basic Comprehensive batch 32 have 7 members including myself. So every morning have to get to school before 9.30 *sigh* Very tiring.
Labels: Singapore, Tony and Guy Academy