welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
11:26 PM
November 18, 2009
Heyy everyonee~ errr just a random update ^^. I've been here for a month allready, my courses are going smoothly. I enjoy cutting on people's head rather than the mannequin that we use for the hair dressing course. I've cut hair three times allready, tonight I haven't got the chance to cut due to busyness of the salon today. There were hardly any people who wish to cut their hair >.<.
My make up course is also going smoothly hohoho, it's easier and I don't have to practice on myself so often anymore. I get to make up on someone every Monday and Friday. I think taking these courses are really good. The person taking it get to do things at a slow pace somewhat. Not too rushed and not too slow. For every activity there will be certain timings we have to abide by. It's actually not too stressing. If it is I'll be dead allready. I'll try my hardest here and will come back to Sydney soon ^^.
Labels: Indonesia