welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
1:30 AM
April 2, 2009
ELLO PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! I seriously need to sleep, but I can't do that yet cause I need to wash the dishes and stop talking to my beloved on msn xD. He's such a funny guy, we haven't met since fifth grade and I miss him lots.
I had dance today... not too bad, but I couldn't move >.> as usual cause the room was FULL T_____________T. Peopless I need my space too just like how you need yours. Geez give your senior some space to move during class. Well aside from space issue, I was drenched T__T again. 'Tis sucked, but what can I do, the routine is easy but I still managed to get myself drenched... blame it on Mr. Jaye Sutanto >.> hohoho.
I met Wakana sensei, saw her danced with BLOW in the studio today xD... SOOOO GREAT!!! no wonder Jaye admire her so much. I like her too ^______^, she's nice I can tell xD. I wanted to take her class but they're either Thursday or Sunday.Nande suiyoubi toka doyoubi toka shitenno?
Labels: random