welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
6:26 PM
April 30, 2009
Ello people, this is Junita reporting after a couple of weeks of not updating. I finally have the courage to post (not that I didn't want to post, was just lazy xD). Yesterday me, Noriko, Josh and Amy went to Echo Point on Pitt Street for karaoke. We sang for 4 hours straight without break. So I lost my voice... or on the verge of losing my voice eeeeekkk *ish coughing like some hectic person*.
After Karaoke, we decided to go to Capitol Square for purikuras. Took one with the second newest one there was xD. It was really tiring, I hope there isn't another one of the machine that has cameras above >.<. Our pictures turned out allright, but our necks weren't in their best conditions by the end of it >.>. I sorta have sore neck.
Then, when 6.20pm came, I had to go to dance. I wasn't going to go, but I want to finish my current card so I can get a new one on Saturday ^^. The class was allright, Jaye kept coming nearer and nearer to me. Yoko kept pushing me towards Jaye's side of the studio >.< and then......... I touched his hand by accident *Amy don't think of anything else about this, but believe it as pure accident* GAHAAAA D8. Erm, yeah, so overall wasn't a very eventful day. I was just purely sleep deprived last night, cause I was being a nutcase sleeping at 3 in the morning o____________O *ish turning into a nocturne*