welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
7:01 PM
January 19, 2009
What are dreams? Some kind of a sign for the future? Or is it just what I want to portray myself as?
While I was in Jakarta, I've been having dreams. They are weird dreams showing a life I wish to experience with a special someone, but it can never be. I don't really know what it means, and frankly I don't really care, as long as he's in my life... I'll be happy.
Other than weird dreams, I've also been extremely paranoid sleeping alone in my room. I don't wish to experience the realistic dream that Rachel experienced. I think it's quite scary.
Labels: tenth pinch