welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
2:55 PM
December 10, 2008
Right now I am at the office in Indo, and my mum told me to call my personality school counsellor to confirm my classes for December and January. But, I DON'T WANNA T___________________________________T. I just wish to be in Australia right now, right this moment and not be here... cause there's nothing to do.
For Amy: I haven't exchange my AUD for shopping, so I haven't got anything that's on your list. I am just wondering if I don't go to Jakarta this week, maybe I can just buy your stuff here in Makassar. Being here, is not as fun as you thought and I didn't even think that it would be a fun holiday.
When I am here, I am not here for the fun of it, I am here to go back to the personality school via Makassar. I HATE it, I don't wanna do it. But what can I do, it's allready decided by my parents. They don't think that I am LADY enough to not go there.
Right now, my mum is talking to my counsellor. OMG... I DON'T LIKE IT!!
Labels: seventh pinch