welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
5:19 PM
November 18, 2008
Two days ago, someone asked me "If you love him, why don't you do something about it? Why can't you not break his girlfriend's heart?" After reading this question so many times, I couldn't come up with a definite right answer. I always wonder, if the girl that asked me this question two days ago understood the consequences that will come my way once I confessed to him that I love him. What will the girlfriend do if she knew that I love her boyfriend? What will become of me, if she did find out about my feelings for him?
The were many questions of: "what if's", "what will happen", "how can I" and the likes running through my head. I couldn't imagine him hating me for what I did to their relationship. I must say, that everything I do has to have a reason... everything that happened in my life, happened for a reason. I don't see the point of breaking the couple up just because I want him for myself. So therefore, I cannot break them up because:
* He loves her dearly, there's no way he would break up/ dump her
* He sees me only as a student and I see him as a teacher who taught me everything I know
* I am in no position to break them apart just because of my selfish self
* I meant nothing to him
Love between two people cannot be broken by a third party because they have no right what so ever to break the couple if they aren't meant to be. They cannot break the impossible even if they try. Nothing in life work the way we wish it to work.
Labels: Second pinch