welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
Junita. Junita sometimes also goes by the name
Kusanagi.
Junita is 21 in the year 2011 but will be 22 at 0000 03062011. Junita is currently unemployed, she's taking a performance course for Tae Yang's Wedding Dress at CrossOver Studio Sydney.
4:08 PM
November 27, 2008
Today is finally the first official day of the holiday. After month and months of studying, there's finally time to relax for me before flying back to Indonesia next week. However, I am sad to say that this holiday won't be complete without the dance showcase I SO wished I could attend in two weeks and it won't be complete without spending my time finding inspirations and making icons.
To make matters worse, I am flying back with my little sister who is prone to air - sickness everytime we fly. GAHHHHH, why can't I fly by myself? Let's just hope, she won't make my sleeping time lesser than it allready is. I hate it when she goes off cursing everytime she's sick on the plane. It's not very healthy. It's really ironic how she loves aeroplanes, but she can't stand it everytime we fly back >.>.
Labels: fifth pinch